TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Spoon Makes. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Spoon Makes. Spoon Makes offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Return and Exchange Policy
- Returns for digital products are NOT accepted.
- Physical goods may be refunded if the order is cancelled prior to shipping.
- Upon shipping, physical goods are no longer refundable.
- In the rare case the physical goods we provide have significant defects, partial refunds will be be accepted. Please provide picture evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for acceptance. For finished physical products please contact within 1 week of receipt. For unfinished physical products please contact within 2 weeks.
Digital File Protection & Usage
- All digital files are not licensed products and is considered fan art.
- All digital files are for personal use only.
- No commercial printing. You may not use these files for resell.
- All digital files are for the purchaser only. Do not share privately or upload the files to any public sites.
- Digital files may be used for private commissions, but a new copy must be purchased for each new use.
- Tag and credit the designer for use on social media and web and print publications.
Fan Created Products
- All products (digital and physical) derived from other brands are not officially licensed produced and are only considered as fan art.
- We do not own any of the licenses or claim this as official merchandise.
- All physical products are handmade. There may be subtle differences between you products and the ones in the descriptive pictures.
- Basic customer support is available for physical products. Covers assembly guidelines and basic operation.
- Customer support is not available for digital files. Files will not be refunded for defects or altered in any case to specifications of customer.
- Please contact email@example.com for help or questions on any online orders.
- All products are NOT protected by warranty at this time.
- Please handle your purchases with care. All physical products are handmade, and while we take precautions to make products strong, most are designed for infrequent accessory use. Improper handling of your product may make it prone to scratches, chips, or cracks.